Aug 11, 2007

Preview: Iceberg Comics #4 - Lucky Luke | Aug '07

Iceberg LuckyLuke 04 Ennei Vayal Padalam
(எண்ணெய் வயல் படலம்)
 


SNEAK PREVIEW:

After the successful launch of XIII and Blueberry comics, Iceberg is entering the comedy adventure world with their upcoming release featuring Lucky Luke.

I received a Special Edition Limited Copy at premium price, and was told that the long awaited issue is now ready to be officially released soon.



For details and ordering visit IceBerg Comics website.

7 ComiComments:

Rafiq.. The blog is very good. Would like to know when the Lucky Luke story in Iceberg comics to be released and how to get this comics Thanks Ramkumar

Ramkumar: There is no news about the official release of Iceberg's Lucky Luke edition so far. It seems to be not getting released on the near future.

There might be some collector editions left with Viswa of Chennai, you could try your luck with him. I luckily garnered one, eventhough it was at a high premium price.

i want to buy these comics books..
but i dont know how is it possible...
plz help me...

Anony: This Comics was never officially released for Sales. The copy which I received was a Sample one, and I don't have any doubles of the same. Sorry if I had disappointed you, but Iceberg is not in business any more, so you have to wait for them to make any announcements on their website to know more.

I am also fortunate enough to hold the book. But the font used in the book was not readable. It reminded of the poontalir amarchitra katha comics with hand written fonts.

@ ERB: I guess it is more to do with the style of the writer who scripted those text on these titles. I must admit they weren't one of the best, but Poonthalir was way better as it had perfect lettering artists.

I hope someday we get to see such wonderfully handwritten letters one again in our comics format, which seems to have given way to the DTP publishing option fully.

Anony: This Comics was never officially released for Sales. The copy which I received was a Sample one, and I don't have any doubles of the same. Sorry if I had disappointed you, but Iceberg is not in business any more, so you have to wait for them to make any announcements on their website to know more.

Post a Comment

Dear Visitors, Please spend a moment from your precious time to leave a footprint here, so as to let other blog visitors, to feel your presence.

My humble request to you while commenting, is to respect and consider others views. Kindly refrain from posting defamatory remarks, and keep your points/views to the context of the post. Also please do avoid requesting any unethical/anti-copyright content. Comments breaching the above points, may be moderated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Labels Cloud